Wednesday, October 19, 2016

My recent blessings from the RNG God's

When  it comes to gaming, my luck has never been very good. I've been playing Pokemon for 8 years and only ever encountered one shiny. (well, two if you count the shiny Gyarados in Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver...) Back in my days of playing Minecraft,  I'd spend hours trying to find rare ore, and never had any luck. However, ever since I started playing Pirate101 last December, I've seen some amazing blessings from the God's of RNG. I've managed to get myself all 4 pieces (hat, robe, boots, wand) of Moo Manchu's gear (non-imperial, sadly), 4 of the 5 pieces of Captain Bloods gear (still after the elusive, legendary Jacket...), 2 Axe of the Minotaur Lords, 2 Nefarious Novablasters, and 2 Nefarious Knives, and the most recent addition to my vast collection of items, Moo Manchu's Staff of Power! 


I hope you all keep on fighting for whatever you may be after in Pirate101, or Wizard101, or any game for that matter! 


No comments:

Post a Comment